Informal Letter Writing Topics
We are sharing the best informal topics for writing letters to class 6, 7, 8, and other classes. These informal topics for writing letters are great for college, school, and competitive exams. These informal topics can help you get more success in exams.
The following informal topics are for letter writing
Topics in informal letter writing for class 5
– A thank you letter for a gift sent to you by a friend.
Write a letter advising your sister to take the First Year Eco-educational class after she has completed her Higher Secondary Examination.
– A letter sent by a father and a son to a shirker.
Write a condolence letter to a friend whose Matriculation Examination has failed.
– A letter from a father advising his son to be thrifty.
Write a letter in which you tell your mother how you saved a drowning baby’s life.
– A friend may write a letter inviting them to join your tour.
– A letter sent by a son from his father, encouraging him to retire.
Write to your sister a letter about the film you just saw and how it moved you.
– To a friend refusing an invitation to spend a night with you.
Send a note to your sister asking for gifts from overseas.
– Formal Letter Topics
Informal letter topics for class 6
– To tell a friend about your plans for the future, after you have graduated from high school.
Write a condolence letter to your friend for the loss of your mother
– Your father should give a description of your prize-day at school.
– A mother’s letter to her daughter, wishing him a happy birthday.
– A friend can describe your experience in Examination hall.
– Strong letter to repair your bicycle.
– To your sister about to appear at an examination hall.
– A letter inviting a friend to join you at a picnic.
Answer a friend’s request for a book recommendation.
– A letter to a niece from an aunt.
Write a letter to a friend telling her about your accomplishments.
Write a letter asking your mother about her health to ask for information.
Topics for informal letter writing in class 7
– A letter sent by a mother to her son in which she wishes to send him a gift for the new year.
– Write to your father a letter explaining your plans for the future after you have passed your degree exam.
– Write a letter to your neighbor complaining about his pet/dog/parrot nuisance.
Send a cheery letter to a friend who is in hospital.
– A congratulations letter to a friend on being selected for a foreign University
– A grandmother writes a letter to her granddaughter, asking for Christmas wishes and gifts.
– A girl from your school gives her first impressions about college life.
– Tell a friend why it is important that you pursue a comprehensive education.
Write to your father a letter explaining your plans for the future after you have passed your degree exam.
– Write to your parents to inform them of your victory in a debate.
– Send a note of gratitude to your grandfather.
Informal letter topics for class 8
– To friend, to describe an imagined visit to a fortune teller.
Write a condolence message to a friend whose father and mother were killed in a car accident.
Write a letter inviting a friend to lunch.
Write a letter to you father asking him for more money.
– To ask a friend to come along on a holiday to a hill station.
– A friend can describe an incident that occurred during your holiday.
– Write your cousin a letter informing him of your recovery.
– A letter of compliments on the birthday of a younger sister.
– Explain to your father the business that you are going to pursue and why.
– To your younger sister, who is about to enroll in a school.
– A letter of congratulations for the birthday of a younger sibling.
– Send a note to your teachers expressing your appreciation for their hard work.
Write a letter to mother asking for more money.
Write a letter inviting a friend to dinner.